As a mom with two children under four living in a small apartment, I used to think learning to paint was a mission impossible.
It took me two days to feel normal back home from our holiday. 😅 Cooking and workout helped in the process and made me feel grounded.
Life, as we know, has many seasons.
I got up around 6:30 this morning, gingerly walked to the living room while the rest of the family were sleeping.
Happily inspired by @jennarainey. I can’t get over with flowers these days!
Seven years ago, as a single woman, I lived in a small Swiss village about forty minutes drive from Geneva, seeking ways to transition out of the mission organisation I was working with at that time.
Top Posts & Pages
- How I Was Surprised by Joy at a Liechtenstein Castle
- Reflect on 2020 and Think Big for 2021
- Into His Abundance
- 4 Things I Learned on the Way Back to Creativity
- How to Be Content Here and Now
- Reimagine the Future
- The Power of Being Present
- Claim Growth in a Challenging Season
- When Season Changes
- An Autumn Gift for You